Re: Manufacturers of Standardized Calibration Sources (I-125)

Erick,

We use I-125 calibrators from: ICN Biomedicals
                                              3300 Hyland Ave.
                                              Costa Mesa, CA 92626
                                              (714)545-0100.

A single calibrator <10uCi, with a 6 month cal is ~$170.

Anthony Wilde
Hybritech Incorporated
San Diego, CA
(619)621-3699
Antho10185@aol.com

<I'm looking for a "less expensive" supplier of traceable I-125 calibration
sources (between 1 and 10 uCi).  Typically, I like to use the epoxy filled
"test tube" type of configuration (ideal for insertion into a neck phantom)>