Venting Requirements for a Scint. vial crusher

We are currently looking into the possibility of obtaining a liquid
scintillation vial crusher (Vyleater) to save on commercial disposal costs.
 My question is that of concerning the venting considerations required by
this piece of equipment.  Do we have to comply with the stainless steel
mandates of a radiological fumehood, or can we merely install galvanized
ductwork?  We are talking about subnanocurie amounts of aerisol being
released from the machine's ventport during the crushing operation.  Also,
are we required to install HEPA filtration on this particular unit.  I would
greatly appriciate any and all comments from anyone knowledgable in this
venture.

Earl Smalts
Radiation Safety Officer
Texas Tech Univ. Health Sciences Center