Interesting News Release

Scott,

In the context of the article, it is a good use of the term, although
confusing because it was stated in reverse from the intended perspective being
communicated.

The artcle reports the lab saying in effect:  "We are measuring 1 to 10 uBq,
compared to 200-300 million uBq during Chernobyl."

Does this make more sense (giving the author and the lab the 'benefit of the
doubt' on intent for this term.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com