I-131 therapy < 30 mCi

We are in the process of revising our guidelines/procedures for both outpatient
and inpatient administrations of I-131 < 30 mCi.

If possible we would like input on the following from other institutions that
provide I-131 therapies < 30 mCi.

1.	Outpatient - What instruction and precautions are given to the patient
prior to administrations?

2.	Inpatient - What precautions are taken in the event of an inpatient
administration?  i.e. private room, film badges for nurses, paper the room,
etc.

I can be emailed directly or to the group if appropriate.

Thank you in advance.

Doug Heim
dheim@geisinger.edu

Geisinger Medical Center