A Puzzler

Everyone:

I recently got a sealed-source inventory from a lab.  Two of the sources on
the list contained nuclides unfamiliar to me:  "Sim In-113m" and "Sim
Tc-99m".  These were made by NEN in the early to mid 1970's.  A.D.  Nominal
activities (to three digits) and calibration dates are given, too.

The puzzle is: what nuclide, or nuclides, was (were) REALLY present in these
sources (when new)?  And in what proportion relative to the nominal activities?

Albert Lee Vest           The Ohio State University
Health Physicist    Room 103 1314 Kinnear Road Bldg
(614)292-1284                     1314 Kinnear Road
avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu   Columbus OH 43212
My employer did not review or approve this message.