Re: Rad Spills video

>Calgary tells me there are three parts (a trilogy) with the first two being
>about 25 minutes long.  The price for each part is US$275 (!), or $825 for
>the set.  From the price, it probably stars Madonna and Brad Pitt (or their
>equivalents), and they probably takes off all their clothing as part of the
>decontamination process.

I saw the three videos a while ago but I had no idea of their price! Of
course it is cheaper than producing one. They are nice and come with a
training guide. They feature the use of a fluorescent material to simulate
radioactive contamination. The idea is to show decontamination procedures
first with regular light then with UV light to demonstrate the
effectiveness of the techniques (both good and bad) shown.

Colette Tremblay
Universite Laval, Quebec Canada
coltremb@rsvs.ulaval.ca