Re: Rad Spills video

Calgary tells me there are three parts (a trilogy) with the first two being
about 25 minutes long.  The price for each part is US$275 (!), or $825 for
the set.  From the price, it probably stars Madonna and Brad Pitt (or their
equivalents), and they probably takes off all their clothing as part of the
decontamination process.