Request for assistance

Can someone on radsafe give me a name and phone number to contact
about the Association of (for) Advancement of Medical Irradiation.
Please respond to my email address, even if you think there may be
others out there who would be interested and post to radsafe also.

                                        Thank you very much

               Russ Meyer
               Internet: cmeyer@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us
               tel: 512/834-6688