Receiving NUREG reports

The question was, how do you get NRC's NUREG reports?

NUREG reports may be purchased from the GPO at:

Superintendent of Documents
U. S. Government Printing Office
P. O. Box 37083
Washington, DC 20402-9328

The telephone number for pricing information and credit card
orders is:  202-512-1800.

If the NUREG report was issued as a "Draft for Comment," it
is free and can be obtained from the same address.

Regulatory Guides are provided free of charge from the
following address:

Distribution and Services Section
Office of Administration
U. S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Washington, DC 20555-0001

Or your request may be made by FAX at: 301-415-2260

You can also receive a list of all Regulatory Guides issued.

You can also request to be placed on a list to receive
Regulatory Guides in specific Divisions as they are issued
by writing to the same address.  The Divisions relevant to
health physics are:

Division 8:  Occupational Health
Division 4:  Environmental and Siting
Division 3:  Fuels and Materials Facilities
Division 7:  Transportation

You can also request to be placed on a Distribution List to
receive copies of NUREGs free of charge when they are first
published.  To do this telephone Reggie Stansbury at:
301-415-2095.  You will have to tell the distribution codes
that you wish to receive.  Codes of interest to health physics
are:

RH - Health Safety Research Reports
RO - Health Physics Technology
1D - Decommissioning Reports and Papers
RR - Effluent and Radiation Field Source Term

Please let me know if you encounter any problems using
this information, and even let me know if it is successful.

Stephen A. McGuire, NRC
SAM2@NRC.GOV
telephone 301-415-6204