Shielded glasses

     Hello Radsafers!

        I am writing on behalf of a nurse at our medical school's endoscopy
     center.  She is looking for shielded glasses to be worn by the nurses
     and doctors, when they are using the fluoroscope on their patients.
     Would someone please inform me as to where I can obtain them?  Do
     other fluoroscope users usually wear these glasses?  Thank you for
     your assistance! :-)  Please reply directly to me at the email address
     listed below!

     Melodie L. Rivenbark
     University of South Florida
     Radiation Safety Office