Aseptic Packaging via Irradiation

To:  RADSAFE
From:  lcoronado@genetics.com
Re:  Request for information on aseptic
packaging via irradiation:

I am seeking information, suggestions and
possible sources (vendors) to sterilize &
aseptically package a 96-array tube & rack system
(one supplier of this system, Corning COSTAR,
calls this a "Cluster Tube System").  This system is
comprised of a box, removable cover, a base rack,
and 96 small tubules which sit vertically.  All
material is 100% polypropylene.  We need to label
aspects of the system and, after handling, require
it to be sterilized for filling with biological material.
Dimension of the tube system is as follows:
         Box  8 cm wide, 12.5 cm long, 5.5 cm deep
         Tubules < 1 cm in diameter, 4.5 cm tall
Any ideas of how best to achieve goal of sterile
packaging?  We anticipate needing to sterilize &
aseptically package 100-200 systems/week.