Re[2]: Radon, Powerlines and Cancer

Simple answer:
________________________________
> Subject: Re: Radon, Powerlines and Cancer
> Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ~GW1
> Date:    2/20/96 12:40 PM
>
> Can somebody tell me how the risk increases when the substances that
> causes the cancer have been removed by the electric field.
>
> In other words, the amount for intake has been reduced so how can the
> risk increase?

If (IF!)  [ IF?  IF! ] there were any validity to the results, then as Dr.
Cohen demonstrated from unambiguous hard data, lower radon is associated with
higher lung cancer! Confirmed at the Misasa Spa, and many other high natural
source locations; and in the radium-burden population, lower burdens are
associated with higher cancers except leukemia (null). It goes on...

Plating the radon out lowers the radon concentration, so...  :-)  hahaha
(It's at least as good an "explanation" as that other stuff - better in fact
:-)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com