Re[2]: Radon, Powerlines and Cancer

     Was there a contibuting risk factor not include in the original risk
     assessment?  One might say that reducing the risk factor of one
     element caused an increase to another contributing factor...

Subject: Re: Radon, Powerlines and Cancer
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ~GW1
Date:    2/20/96 12:40 PM

Greetings

Can somebody tell me how the risk increases when the substances that
causes the cancer have been removed by the electric field.

In other words, the amount for intake has been reduced so how can the
risk increase?

Regards

| H   H   M       M   L        Gary H. Kramer                  |
| H   H   MM     MM   L        Head, Human Monitoring Laboratory      |
| H   H   M M   M M   L        Canadian National Calibration Reference|
| H   H   M  M M  M   L        Centre for In-Vivo Monitoring          |
| HHHHH   M   M   M   L        775 Brookfield Road, Ottawa, Ontario   |
| H   H   M       M   L        CANADA K1A 1C1         |
| H   H   M       M   L        Tel: 613 954 6668;  Fax 613 957 1089   |
| H   H   M       M   LLLLLLL  GKRAMER@HPB.HWC.CA               |
|     http://hpb1.hwc.ca/datahpb/dataehd/test/rpb/natref.htm          |