Interstate commerce regulations

For some years I have been attempting to determine the origens of IAEA Safety
Series 6,
relating to transport regulations. I have found the original UK contribution,
which includes references to the "Interstate Commerce Commission Regulations" of
1960, Tarfiff No. 13 by Agent T.C.George, and also "Ditto ... for Transportation
of Explosives and other Dangerous Articles", Prposed Rule Making, Docket No.
3666, Notice No. 58, April 12, 1963.
       I believe these were fundamental to determining factors applied to
transport of flasks of spent nuclear fuel, - not happening in the UK at that
time, - everything was on one site, I believe.
      I would be grateful if anyone could direct me in my search, or suggest a
likely location.
                           Roger Gelder, Exposure Estimation Studies, NRPB, UK