EPA Rn Proficiency Listing Program Distribution

This is for members of state radon rad health programs:

After several Regional offices sent nastygrams to important people at EPA ORIA HQ, HQ has finally started to
listen to us and started to understand that the listings need some work.  I am trying to gather information from
states in what formate and software packages would be preferred.  Please tell me what you would like to see.
I will try to get headquarters to listen to me.

Mark P. Winslow
US EPA - Region II
winslow.mark@epamail.epa.gov