Need Help - Environmental Monitoring Regs

     Hi Radsafers

     I am in need of some assistance.  First, I know there is some of this
     on the Internet, but I have not yet learned how to access information
     from NetScape (our version of the net), so if someone can provide some
     guidance on how to retrieve files, I would very much appreciate it.
     Here is what I need --

     NUREGS and RegGuides and any other regulatory guidance on
     environmental monitoring for fixed nuclear facilities, other than
     power plants, i.e., 10CFR61 Land Disposal Facilities, facilities that
     have been allowed to dispose of uranium, thorium and daughters via the
     NRC branch technical position, and other sites where radioactives are
     disposed - oops, I mean stabilized - on site.

     We have a few that are under consideration in Ohio and we need some
     regulatory guidance that can be converted to Rule structure as we move
     toward Agreement State.

     Thanks to all who reply, and PLEASE reply directly to me and not on
     RADSAFE to keep the responses to a minimum.

     Ronald_Goodwin@health.ohio.gov

     or

     (614) 644-2727

     Thanks again, standard disclaimer - and regards