Radiation Biology Textbook

I will be teaching a radiation biology course to Masters candidates in a
School of Public Health (mostly industrial hygienist oriented).  I
would appreciate suggestions for a textbook.  I have used Alpen,
Radiation Biophysics, and Mettler and Hendee, Medical Effects of
Ionizing Radiation, in the past.  I find the latter too much of a
catalog of studied effects rather than a text and the former may be
too biophysical for this group who do not claim to be health physicists
or physicists.

Any suggestions are welcome.