Re: Post-Accident Water/Foodstuff Data

Dear Jean-Michel,

You might try IAEA Technical Report Series No. 152, "Evaluation of Radiation
Emergencies and Accidents."  It is geared toward practical advice regarding
post-accident surveys and evaluations.  It is not a databook; it is heavily
weighted toward field measurement techniques, but there may be something of use
in it for you.

Jim Barnes, CHP
RSO
Rocketdyne Divison; Rockwell Aerospace