 Date: Thu, 22 Feb 96 16:32:42 -0600
 Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
 From: John Harvey <harveyj@mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA>
 To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
 Subject: Re: Van de Graaff decon

 We are also in the same position of decommissioning a VDG contaminated
 with tritium. We would also appreciate the benefit of the advice from
 Radsafe. Please communicate with John Harvey at the address below or with
 Jim Stark at starkj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
 Thanks
 John

 John Harvey                            | McMaster University
 Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
 (905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
 harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1