Re: Radiation Biology Text Book, > Textbook

> A popular text over the years has been Eric J. Hall's "Radiobiology
> for the Radiologist", which I believe is in at least its second
> edition.

Hall is now in edition 4.  Its appropriate for your use if you skip some of
the more therapy-oriented chapters (its not cheap).

We supplement it with BEIR V (cheap, but not durable, as a paperback), because
I don't think Hall says enough about mutagenesis, carcinogenesis or fetal
effects.

> Mettler and Hendee

There is a new Hendee coming out soon:
WR Hendee (ed): Health effects of exposure to low-level ionizing radiation.
American Institute of Physics.

Some of it is quite good [particularly the cell/tissue radiobiology chapter
(:], but I haven't seen all of it.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)
Radiation Biology Group
Medical College of Wisconsin