Subject: Internal vs. skin
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    2/23/96 10:47 AM

Looking at this issue from the standpoint of a layman, tissue is tissue
whether it is on the skin or inside of someone.  The exposure should be the
same.  It seems that difference is in the way the calculations are done.
Please explain why this logic is wrong.

----- Begin message from IN%"radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu"  21-Feb-96