Re: Recent HP Graduate

At 18:55 2/22/96 -0600, Christopher D Pitcher wrote:
>I recently received my M.S. degree from the University of Florida in
>Nuclear Engineering Sciences (Applied Health Physics) this past
>December. During my graduate studies I received the Department of
>Energy's Applied Health Physics Fellowship. This program requires a
>twelve week practicum assignment which I am now completing in the
>Radioactive and Mixed Waste Management Department at Sandia National
>Laboratories.
>
>Due to government cutbacks, there are no current openings for HP's at
>Sandia, therefore I am actively seeking employment at this time. If
>anyone is aware of an opening for a health physicist I would be most
>appreciative if you would e-mail me any information. I have attached
>a copy of my resume to this message. The resume document was created
>in Word 6.0 so the format may not be preserved if you are using a
>different program.
>
>Thank you in advance for any help on my job search.
>
>Chris Pitcher
>cdpitch@envc.sandia.gov
>505-848-0487
>

>Attachment Converted: c:\WEB\Eudora\resume.doc

Well, now, Christopher.  It wasn't very bright of you to believe the hype of
the HPS, was it?
I might be more inclined to help, but I really resent the possibility that a
virus might have been included in that unwanted document, which I deleted
without opening.

As they say to the hunters around here:  "Ask first".

R. G. Oesterling