Inappropriate Postings

I would also like to waste a little more bandwidth to agree with the
comments from M.Doty regarding inappropriate postings such as:
>>Does your organization require your ".signature" to be longer than the
>>message, or do you just like to waste bandwidth?
>>Well, now, [name deleted].  It wasn't very bright of you to believe the
hype of  >>the HPS, was it?   >>I might be more inclined to help, but I
really resent the possibility that a  >>virus might have been included in
that unwanted document, which I deleted  >>without opening
Inappropriate,  to say the least.

R. Tod Van Wieren, Health Physicist