Re: Article on Contaminated NIH Researcher

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996 michael_coogen@ccgw1.hq.dla.mil wrote:

>      The pains in her abdomen and back could be associated with her
>      pregnancy, however, the fact the she was caused an intake of P-32,
>      well everything is revelant....isn't it...the risk factor increases
>      whether real or science.

I don't disagree that she could have had pains after learning she had been
contaminated; however, the article specifically mentioned that she had
back pains and exhaustion prior to the detection of an intake and had
thought they were due to pregnancy.  They then imply she was mistaken and
that it was due to the contamination.

Liz Brackett, CHP
ebracket@freent.columbus.oh.us