safety glasses for visitors

Good morning,
Does anybody out there have a line on truly disposable(throwaway) safety
glasses for visitors just walking through a facility? Do you think these
type adaquate or should visitors be given full (industrial strength)  safety
glasses for a visit (walkthrough)? You may reply to me, E-mail.
Thank you,

Mark Dater
                (wk) (303) 546-7703
Safety Technican II
            {fax)(303) 444-0672
Nexstar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.                                     E-mail
mdater@nexstar.com (Mark Dater)
2860 Wilderness Pl.
Boulder, Co.   80301

These are my questions and not those of my employer.