Re: occupational exposure and thyroid cancer

West Hawaii Imaging wrote:

> Would appreciate any information or references on occupational exposure to
> x-rays and the subsequent development of thyroid cancer.
>
> Respond to: woodbury@ilhawaii.net (West Hawaii Imaging)
>
> Thank you,
> S.H. Spielman, MDDr. Spielman,

I took your request to our nucmed physician and he indicated you may want
to contact Dr. Fred Mettler at the University of New Mexico.  He deals a
lot with occupational exposure as well as heads up the study at
Chernobyl.  A significant portion of that study, of course, concerns
thyroid carcinomas.  The combination of his experience in both fields may
help you get the information you desire.

Hope this helps.

JJ
--
John J. Sadler