Personal Dosimetry for Environmental Operations

RadSafers,
I am trying to obtain information on personal dosimetry that can accurately
track exposures in the environmental background range.  The minimum reportable
doses for the dosimetry I am currently using are: 20 mrem neutron, 10 mrem
x-ray and gamma, and 40 mrem energetic beta.  Desired reportable doses would be
in the range of 0.1 to 1 mrem.  If anyone has information regarding vendors,
suppliers, or just a general clue please contact me.

Mark B. Mattheiss
Health Physicist
Dames & Moore, Inc.
Denver, Colorado