Re: Personal Dosimetry for Environmental Operations

Try Landauer in Glenwood Ill.  They have aluminum oxide
dosimeter that we use for environmental application (don't know
if it can be used as a personal dosimeter though) with range
you're looking for.

D. Steva
dps3c@virginia.edu

According to Mark B. Mattheiss 303-299-7911: