From:"root@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu" <root@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
To: Multiple,recipients,of,list,radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Transportation

In a similar note to smoke detectors and also close to home,  how many
people consider the transportation of survey instruments that contain
internal check sources?  Examples are sending instruments to
calibration/repair firms, throwing an instrument in the car, or carrying in
your baggage on the plane.

Mark L. Mays
WPAFB Radiation Safety Officer
88 ABW/EMB     Bldg 30089