Re: Phenol/ Chloroform/32p mixed waste

Good question!  What is the current status on the regs about
holding mixed waste?  I believe there was a suspension of the
time limit for storing mixed waste.  Is that still in effect?

I am not directly involved in chemical safety, but I understand
EPA has an empty container exemption on disposal requirements.
It might be a stretch to call pipette tips empty containers.
Are there any EPA types that could comment?

I wish NRC and Agreement States had empty container exemptions! [8->

Dale