Re: Generic Definition of Health Physics to the masses

I am not sure about your definition, but I do know that having the title
"Senior Health Physicist" is truly misleading. Recently I got a telephone
call from the hospital on campus wondering if I were the physicist
responsible for the health of the old folks. Perhaps this was the same
individual who called wondering if they could borrow a Giggle-Miller
counter for their trip to the Ukraine. A prop for the sitcom Barney Miller?

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1