your opinion? Maybe, if we all agree to do so. I will wait until more
have ex-pressed their opinions before I make up my mind about what is
appropriate to do.xat@inel.gov

*** Reply to note of 03/05/96 08:47

From: Donald L. Haes, Jr.
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: Information-vs-opinions
Am I the only one tired of reading other peoples' OPINIONS about a subject
matter from one
requesting INFORMATION? Each time information is requested on this server,
someone (or more
than one) feels that they just have to express an opinion, whether acccurate
or not.  While
everyone is entitled to their opinion, everyone else may not want to read
them.  Can those
expressing their OPINIONS please put that in the subject header, so those of
us looking for
INFORMATION don't waste our time trying decipher between fact and conjecture?
Or maybe send
them to the requester only as such?  I receive 50-75 messages from this server
each day, with
many of them containing little or no useful substance.

Thanks.