IOM REPORT COPIES

	A number of people have asked me to supply copies of the IOM Report
regarding the NRC's Control of the Medical Use of Byproduct Materials.
Unfortunately, I do not have copies.

	If you will send your request to me by e-mail, I will forward them
to an appropriate individual at the IOM.  There may be some complimentary
copies available but do not be surprised if there is a charge for the
publication.  Be sure to include your name, mailing address, phone and FAX
numbers, and e-mail address.  Would those who have requested a copy of the
report previously please make the request again.  Use my direct e-mail
address; do not use listserver addresses.

David S. Gooden, Ph.D., J.D.
Director, Biomedical Physics
Saint Francis Hospital
6161 S. Yale Ave.