HPS Position Paper

The Health Physics Society Position Paper on "Radiation Risk in Perspective"
is now available on Internet as follows:

1.  Go to the INEL Home Page  http://www.inel.gov
2.  Push the button labeled "INEL Resources"
3.  Click on "Research and Publictions"
4.  Click on "Health Physics Society Position Statement"

You should then have the Position Paper.

If you have any trouble getting the Paper, please let me know.  If it is a
problem here at INEL, I may be able to help get it fixed.  It would be nice
if one or two of you would tell me if you get it OK.

Al Tschaeche xat@intl.gov