ref man. Q

I would like to know if any uncertainty
analysis has been done on the variability
of anatomy on the ICRP models?  It seems like
an interesting question: risks measured from
a population but extrapolated to the individual,
while there's natural variability in the population
from one individual to the next.

John Stephens
stephens@lamar.ColoState.edu

> Does anyone know if the ICRP has updated #23, Reference Man?  I have a 1993
> catalogue that suggests an forthcoming update in either 1994 or 1995 but the
> publisher knows nothing about an update.

> ICRP 70 (adopted 1994, published 1995, just recieved in 1996) is titled
> 'Basic Anatomical and Physiological Data for Use in Rad. Prot.: THE SKELETON.
> It looks to me like they are going to do it piecemeal.

oh ya, and I for one will adopt the idea of flag'n
the Subject header Q-question, I-information, and O-opinion.