info on University of Lowell

     Hi RADSAFERS

     Once again, I venture into the airways to try to send a message on
     RADSAFE.

     I would like to know if anyone knows how I can get information on a HP
     certification review course offered at Lowell Univ.

     I took this course in 1978, and as I usually do, lost all info
     concerning curriculum, etc. at the course.  I remember that Dr.
     Kenneth Skrable taught.  I did receive my certificate.  I do however,
     need the info on what was taught.

     If you can help, by sending me telephone number, address, whatever of
     the school, please send direct to Ronald_Goodwin@health.ohio.gov.  DO
     NOT POST ON RADSAFE!!

     Thanks for the help.

     Regards,