Re: RSO Course Reviews

At 09:06 AM 3/13/96 -0600, Joyce Davis wrote:
>A friend of mine is interested in taking an RSO course in the near
>future.  I would like to hear from those who have attended one or
>more of the various courses offered and are willing to opine on the
>strengths and weaknesses of the courses they attended.  Thank you.
>
>Addresses for e-mail replies:
>joyced@dnfsb.gov   or  mgkw59a@prodigy.com
>
>Joyce P. Davis

Northwestern University is offering two high content courses this June.  A 5
day course, C240, Radiation Safety, has been offered for many years and
participant response has been excellent.  A new two-day course, C243,
Compliance with Radiation Regulations, is being offered for the first time
and includes some of the faculty from C240.  Participant response and
registration information is available at cpd@nwu.edu or call Allison Ando at
847-491-3365.
ELI A.PORT, CHP, CIH, P.E.
RSSI