1996 Panasonic TLD International Symposium

     The 1996 Panasonic TLD International Symposium (15th Annual) will be
     held June 9-14, 1996, in Santa Fe, NM. The symposium will include
     presentations and breakout sessions on Legal issues involved in
     radiation litigation cases, Comparisons between TLDs and EPDs
     (electronic dosimeters), Regulatory Issues - Standards and Regulations
     (NRC, DOE, NVLAP, ANSI), Primary Source Calibration Facilities, QA/QC
     issues, dosimetry innovations and where are we going as well as other
     pertinent topics for today's dosimetry management.

     For information on attending the symposium or for making a
     presentation, please contact me, via either e-mail or by phone. All
     presentation material needs to be submitted prior to mid-May so that
     it may be included in the symposium proceedings which will be provided
     at the beginning of the symposium.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company