Electronic Dosimeter Testing

I manage an Instrument Testing and Evaluation Program at Oak Ridge National
Laboratory.  We have tested a number of health physics instruments and some
electronic dosimeters.  We have a web site which lists our capabilities and
instruments tested.  In fact, today I have reviewed environmental test
results from Siemens Model EPD-2 electronic dosimeters.  The test program,
as it relates to health physics instrumentation, is based on ANSI -42.17 or
ANSI 42.20, portable instrumentation and electronic dosimeters respectively.
The web site is located at "http://www.ic.ornl.gov/centers.html";.  This is
the lead page into the Instrumentation and Controls Division's "Facilities
and User Centers".  Scroll down to "Instrument Testing and Evaluation" to
access the page.  Clicking on Health Physics Instrument Test Data will
access test results.  We listed instruments tested by manufacturer except
for electronic dosimeters which are listed separately.  Access to overall
test reports is limited and requires a user code and password.  Feel free to
contact me with any questions regarding availability and individual test
reports.  Siemens results should be uploaded as tests are completed.

Peter J. Chiaro Jr
PO Box 2008
MS 6004
Oak Ridge National Laboratory