Dosimetry badge vendors

At Yale University, we currently use Landauer for our badge service.  I
would appreciate knowing if anyone with a large account has had good
customer service from any other NVLAP accredited vendor.  Ours is a typical
account for a large academic research facility--over 1400 badged-mostly
quarterly TLDs.  Another 100-200 are on monthly film badges with a fair
number of those being monitored for neutrons as well as photon doses.  We
also have a fair number of area monitors that include some environmental
badges.  Please respond to me at either of the email addresses below or by
the phone/fax numbers included.  THANKS for any information or opinions you
can offer.

Aggie Barlow
Yale Rad. Safety
203 737-2142