Re: 1996 HPS meeting

>Date: Fri, 15 Mar 96 9:46:18 CST
>From: Montgom_N@msa01.brooks.af.mil
>Subject: 1996 HPS meeting
>
>I am having trouble finding information on the 1996 Annual Meeting in
>Seattle.
>
>Where was the announcement published? (Or when will it be published)?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Noel D. Montgomery, Capt, USAF, BSC
>Health Physicist
>USAF Radioisotope Committee Secretariat

Anyone interested in having information sent to them about the HPS Annual
Meeting can send a request to:  hpsburkmgt@aol.com

Please remember to include your snail mail address and we will get the
information right out to you.

We look forward to seeing you in Seattle

Brett Burk
HPS Secretariat

P.S. - I have already forwarded your specific request to the address listed
above.