RE: radsafe partitioning

I would argue against splitting up radsafe.  Messages with subject
lines that don't interest the reader can be deleted without reading.
Diversity makes it more likely for individuals with questions to
find their answers.  As a university RSO my interests may differ
from the power reactor people, but many of the issues we face are the
same such as waste disposal and public fear of radiation.

There is nothing that prevents someone else from setting up a specialty
mail list, but we shouldn't ask Melissa to maintain multiple mail lists.

2c$

Dale Boyce
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu