Salary Survey

    Hello Radsafer's

         I was asked to conduct a salary survey of RSO's in the medical
    setting. If you could provide me with the following information, it
    would be greatly appreciated.  This will be kept confidential, but
    I will post a summary to the group. Please respond directly to me
    at ssteuter@ix.netcom.com,  Thanks inadvance for you help.

    1.  Type of RAM license?
    2.  # of labs or areas responsible for conducting surveying
    3.  # x-ray tubes, Nuclear medicine labs, therapy department
    4.  yrs of experience, # of staff
    5.  # employee's to provide domimetry
    6.  Salary
    7.  geographic area