Reply to Schwahn's comments

>Makes me start to think... when does our professional correspondence become
>a way for students to avoid having to do the valuable research associated
>with completing such an assignment?

Sounds like our student friend has already learned how to avoid wasting his
time. After all, time is money, even to a student.

>  Are we helping or hindering students by
>providing information via this mechanism?

I think we're providing a valuable resourse, and all radsafers with the
requested knowledge should send it over. Way to go, SSG Williamson!

These OPINIONS are mine alone.

David Andrews, RRPT
Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Station
Vernon, VT USA