Internet for researchers

I found the subject of providing information to students via the internet very
interesting because I and the Chair of our Radiation Safety Committee at Princ
eton have been discussing how we can use the system to make information availa
blt to students and researchers. We think it is a very good idea to have as muc
h information as we can on the net. Example, NRC Regs, State Regs, Isotope Fact
 sheets, our Radiation Safety Guide. Information should be easy to obtain not a
 struggle. Was it not Kepler who said he wasted a great deal of his life doing
calculation only to find out about Calculus later? Which brings me to my questi
on, what do we collectively have out there on the web as information that any r
esearcher can obtain. Why not pool that info by assemblying the information som
where? Any suggestions? Any takers on putting the info together?
            I am glad to hear your thoughts  milwicz@princeton.edu