Salary survey

{Original Msg: 'Salary Survey' from <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
{
{    Hello Radsafer's
{
{         I was asked to conduct a salary survey of RSO's in the medical
{    setting. If you could provide me with the following information, it
{    would be greatly appreciated.  This will be kept confidential, but
{    I will post a summary to the group. Please respond directly to me
{    at ssteuter@ix.netcom.com,  Thanks inadvance for you help.
{
{
{    1.  Type of RAM license?
{    2.  # of labs or areas responsible for conducting surveying
{    3.  # x-ray tubes, Nuclear medicine labs, therapy department
{    4.  yrs of experience, # of staff
{    5.  # employee's to provide domimetry
{    6.  Salary
{    7.  geographic area
{
{    STEPHEN STEUTERMAN
{
{    SSTEUTER@IX.NETCOM.COM
{    (619) 554-5010
{

Would appreciate getting results of your survey
1. NRC Limited or Hybrid Broad Scope License.  According to NRC fee
people this does not exist as it is described nowhere but
NRC staff invented it.
2.  # Labs to survey About 20
3.x-ray tubes 35
4.  Years of experience 12 full time HP plus about 5 full time equivolent
years where part of duties were HP.
5.|TAB|200 badges
6.|TAB|$58K
7.|TAB|Denver

Oh number of staff on 4. I'm it.  Although I have been able to hire a
part time temporary and hope to again

Regards,
Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center Denver vernig.peter@denver.va.gov

VA Medical Center, 1055 Clermont St. MS 115 - DISCLAIMER
Denver, CO 80220; 303-399-8020 x2447 FAX 393-4656 Opinions = Mine
FAX 303-393-4656, vernig.peter@forum.va.gov Opinions =/ VA or USA