Measure Fe55, Pm147... HOW?

To: RADSAFE --INTERNET radsafe@romulus.eh

I am having a bit of trouble with an educated research person who is afraid
 of radiation.  He wants a measurement of Fe 55, - to which I said "not possibl
e" and he's concerned that his 7.4 GBq sealed source is generating bremstralung
from the lead or stainless capsule - to which I said "it's probably beta".
 This is not my area of expertise, can someone enlighten me on measuring these
 things?

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
Disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, newsgroups, etc.
rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca