RE: EMF Standards for other countries

 ----------

I was wondering if anyone out there could point me in the right
direction to find regs or standards for EMF.
Denny Rinkacs
Radiation Safety Officer
Carnegie Mellon University
412-268-3221
____

The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health have a variety of
documents that discuss Electric and Magnetic Fields.  These documents
contain specific references to standards (some outside the U.S.)
  (Specifically see DOE/EE-0040 published by NIEHS and DOE January 1995).

NIOSH information hotline:    1-800-356-4674
EMF hotline (EPA)        1-800-363-2383

(Comments are those of the author and may not represent the views of NIOSH
or WESTAT)
                    Jason Flora/WESTAT
                    NIOSH HAMILTON Bldg
                    DSHEFS/HERB