Re: Threshold (was RE: Healthy Worker Effect vs. Hormesis)

.  Since effects below that
> calculated level (whatever it is) can never be found, then it is reasonable
> to conclude they don't exist.
>
> Comments?  Is the principle above generally accepted?
>
> Albert Lee Vest

I wouldn't say it was reasonable to conclude they don't exist,
however if the level were sufficiently low, it would be acceptible to
conclude that they were of little consequence and certainly not the
combined wages based on time spent on radsafe, of the people who have
been discussing this topic.

               Russ Meyer
               Internet: cmeyer@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us
               tel: 512/834-6688