NRC Fax Number

Good morning!  We've prepared comments to send to the NRC regarding the
proposed rulemaking on "Reporting Requirements for Unauthorized Use of Licensed
Radioactive Material"  but realize that we don't have much time to get the
comments in.  Can any of you provide me with a fax number at the NRC to which
I can send these particular comments?  Please respond to me at the e-mail
address below.  (I have to leave my office by 11 a.m. EST so would appreciate
a quick response.)  Thanks!

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu